You are viewing the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement Motherboard SAA-001 for the PlayStation 4 models CUH-1001A. This replacement motherboard has been know to resolve errors such as the PS4 not powering on, PS4 blue light of death, or PS4 no HDMI output.
* Model: SAA-001
* Matched PCB: BDP-010 or BDP-015
* Rev: (varies)
* OEM Sony Replacement
* High quality used part
* Pulled from a working PS4 system
* PS4 SAA-001 Series Motherboard
* Paired/matched disc drive PCB Model #BDP-010 OR 015
* Direct replacement.
* Installs into the PS4 internal frame
* Proprietary Form Factor
* Requires matching disc drive PCB for full functionality
* No soldering required
* Thermal Grease Required
The replacement motherboard and matching PCB are simple to install. They are OEM direct replacement for the PlayStation 4 so it fits and fastens directly into the PlayStation 4 enclosure. To install simply replace your existing motherboard with this replacement motherboard, replace your existing drive PCB with this matching PCB, make sure all cables are securely installed with no damage or tears, and reassemble your PS4 system. A reinstall of the system software and hard drive format is required after installation.
Installation Difficulty: INTERMEDIATE
* The SAA-001 motherboard set primarily fits PS4 models CUH-1001.
* Does NOT work as a replacement for some models.
* Some PS4 models have the BDP-020 or BDP-025 disc drive series PCB in them, which takes a different-sized data cable and are not compatible.
Please check your PS4 systems model type BEFORE ordering any parts from us. This will save you time and extra headache down the road.
**image is of BDP-020, but this listing includes BDP-010
Full 180-Days GUARANTEED!
This is a high-quality OEM part tested and verified via a CERTIFIED process. We stand behind this product 100%, and guarantee it for a FULL 180 DAYS from the date of delivery!
Please see our Customer Service section for more information on warranties and returns.